Purpose and Introduction
1. This document outlines the principles, guidelines, and requirements for acceptable use of Zgocloud services by customers. The purpose of Zgocloud's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is to comply with all United States laws, ensure network security and availability, protect customer privacy, and regulate other factors that affect the provision of services.
2. Zgocloud reserves the right to enforce a set of rules and restrictions to regulate customer use of the services.
3. Zgocloud reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time as needed.
Any violation of the AUP may result in the suspension or termination of services provided to the customer.
- Spam/email marketing
- Hacking and abuse of security vulnerabilities
- Unauthorized access to any servers or systems
- Intentionally disseminating offensive material, including any messages or information that are or may be threatening, defamatory, obscene, or abusive in nature
- Child pornography or any other activities that may be harmful to minors
- Violation of privacy rights
- Infringement of intellectual property, including copyright, trademark and patent infringement, as well as hosting, using and distributing pirated software
- Network attacks
- Spreading viruses, malware or other malicious code
- Using Internet Relay Chat (IRC). Connecting to an IRC server on the global IRC network will be considered a violation of AUP
- If a customer is subject to a DDoS attack, we reserve the right to suspend that customer's service to ensure the quality of service for other customers.
- Using fake identities or impersonating anyone or any entity to order or receive Zgocloud's services
- Adult content
- Proxies and VPNs
Investigation, Suspension, and Security
1. Zgocloud reserves the right to suspend or terminate services or delete content to investigate behavior that may violate these AUP terms.
2. If there is reasonable cause to suspect that a service is being targeted for attack or is otherwise disrupting the services of other customers, even if the customer is not at fault, Zgocloud reserves the right to suspend service to the customer.
3. Zgocloud will not provide refunds for service suspensions related to customer violations of AUP.
4. Customers are responsible for the use of their services.
5. Customers are responsible for the security of their data.
Reporting AUP Violations
To report any AUP violations, please send an email to: [email protected]